As I showcased my game at a Games Wales meet up on Thursday, I took the opportunity to fix some bugs and improve some other stuffs.
I had a really good time there and a lot of people tried and seemed to enjoy my game!
Tell me if you enjoyed Catch the Crown too :) and please do not hesitate to let your feedback in the comments!
- a new level (you can access the source file at ./tournament/jungle_level02.tmx)
- add new parameter to tweak in the preference file (i.e. in ./preference/preferences.json). Now you can change:
- the duration of the tournament turns,
- the number of victories needed to win a tournament, and
- the ratio of money that goes to the Crown when collecting coin.
- add title and links to itch.io / twitter on the main menu and pause menu
- fix level list in the tournament menu (it was displaying levels that did not exist)
- fix level random selection
- fix moving platform issue: they could go off track if a frame drop occurred
- improve keyboard navigation in menu (escape key to show menu, space key to select and go to next level, W and S keys to navigate in menus)
Get Catch the Crown!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.